Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Hunt Family {St. Petersburg Family Photographer}

This family was a total riot. I've known Niki since high school and figured that where sense of humor was concerned, the apple wouldn't fall far from the tree. After we loosened Tyler up a bit (by letting him climb a tree), the pictures started to flow. 

I love this one. Often times, I tell couples to give each other a smooch but it's not the kiss I'm looking to shoot, it's the moments before or after that turn out to be the real gems. 


I have a soft spot in my heart for momma-son moments. This one was my favorite from the session.


This guy has some amazing eyes but he wouldn't make eye contact with the camera for more then 2 seconds. Maybe I should have bribed him with candy. Hmmm.

And this one is another favorite. I'm a sucker for beautiful lighting.
Oh, and I should mention that not long after these were taken, Charlie & Kristen (right upper & lower) got engaged! Congrats to the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...