Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Hemani Family {St. Petersburg Family Photographer}

I feel so lucky to have met this family. I knew Melissa from our high school days but hadn't seen much of her since then. She has a beautiful little girl and an amazing hubs to boot. They were awesome to work with and when Melissa told me she wanted a vintage feel to the photos, I got the tingles. I loved the idea especially with the gorgeous vintage headband Lilly arrived wearing. 


And although she wouldn't keep her mary janes on for too long, we managed to get a before and after.





We used the Museum of Fine Arts as our backdrop which worked out better than I could have imagined. 



I couldn't resist taking this one. Even though it's the entrance to a public restroom. 
I loved these photos and I hope this family did too. Now they're off to decorate their new home and finish plans for their spring wedding. They deserve all the happiness in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...