Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Metzler Family Holiday {St. Pete Beach Family Photographer}

This family is especially close to my heart because Momma Metzler is one of my very best friends. And her boys, oh her boys. They are the smartest, most adorable little guys I've ever met, with the exception of one Cobe J. 


Love the expressions in this one.



The whole point of this session was to get this, 
the 2010 Metzler Christmas Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...