Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6.

Saw Grass.
Yesterday, I took my camera out with me.
Two things: I doubled up on shots a couple days ago to get ahead (there's no way I can post shots sameday)
and yes, it's kind of cheating but a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do, right?
Anyway, these are from a park nestled in a neighborhood.
I completely forgot about it until a good friend mentioned it the other day.
Lo and behold, it's an amazing location and I'm dying to do a session here.
50mm ISO 200 f2.5 1/500s

50mm ISO 200 f6.3 1/100s

50mm ISO 200 f1.8 1/500s

50mm ISO 200 f6.3 1/100s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...