Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The M Family | St. Petersburg, Florida Family Photographer

i've known sandra for many, many years
and i feel so fortunate that she and her beautiful family found their way back into my life.
it's pretty amazing to sit next to a best girlfriend
and watch your children play together while your husbands are chatting off in the distance.
moments like that are hard to come by and ones i hold close.

anyone who knows this family can attest to their giant hearts,
strength and love for each other.
capturing those qualities was my mission for this session.






















 stay tuned for an M family of four coming early spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...