Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

henry | St. Petersburg, FL Newborn Photography



i met henry when he was 5 days new.

i love when i sit down with new families
and they immediately tell me about a little detail unique to their baby.
henry's little nose was still squished a bit from being in the belly.
details like that amaze me.
it's always humbling when i photograph a new born 
and they immediately curl up into a certain position.
it's obvious that's how they were in utero.
i try to maintain that in my photographs.

but details like a squished nose-
details like that remind us of how incredible new life is.
and henry is particularly incredible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...