Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

scenes from an egg hunt | project film

as some of you know from my photography facebook page
i've been experimenting with film photography lately.
don't get me wrong, my digital camera has it's place
but there's something authentic about film.
something that i found myself trying to emulate in digital post-processing.
the creamy skin tones, the dreamy color palette, the simplicity of it.
so far, i'm in love.
but i realize i'm in the honeymoon phase
so while film and i get acquainted
i'll share my progress with you
in the form of photos of my favorite models.

easter weekend the family and i met up with some good friends
we're second timers at this event
and i don't see us straying anytime soon.
it's a great hunt & a great cause for all you locals.

i only brought my film camera.
that was a big step for me.
i took the training wheels off, so to speak.
all images shot with F5 50mm
Portra 400

1 comment:

Kind Words...