Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

finn turns one. | st. petersburg baby photographer

my sweet finn turned one.
i'd been brainstorming ideas for his one year photos
for the entire year
but as his personality evolved
i also turned a corner in my own evolution.

an honest, simple, black & white film session was what felt right for us.
i stripped him down to his diaper.
sat him on my bed with nothing but a few favorites for him to play with:
a blanket, a book, a truck and a brush.

i get goose bumps when i look at these photos.
they are him.
they are me.

happy one year, mr. finn.
momma loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...