Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Friday, October 19, 2012

bedtime | st. petersburg, fl photographer

I Won't Hatch
by Shel Silverstein

Oh I am chickie who lives in an egg,
But I will not hatch.
The hens they cackle, the roosters all beg,
But I will not hatch, I will not hatch.
For I hear all the talk of pollution and war
As the people all shout and the airplanes roar,
So I’m staying in here where it’s safe and it’s warm,
And I WILL NOT HATCH!







1 comment:

  1. Love these. Way to get creative with the light.

    ReplyDelete

Kind Words...