Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Saturday, October 6, 2012

cobe jackson | St. Petersburg, FL Photographer

my oldest just turned three.
he is curious. cautious. and full of joy.
he forces me to be better.
he is my mirror-
showing me, often everyday, my shortcomings
and strengths.
he's a people watcher,
an observer, much like me.
but once he's gotten his bearings,
watch out.
he's passionate & full throttle.
unstoppable.

i had the spot in mind because of the cluster of trees.
all we brought were the boy & the camera.
the boat & branch in the water were little miracles.
i love it when that happens.
i wanted these photos to be reflective of cobe's spirit.
i journaled, as i often do before my sessions,
how i wanted these images to feel.
here are a few words i wrote down...
boyish, cautious, brave, strong, texture, light & shadows, explore, cobe- authentically cobe
that last one was the most important.











2 comments:

  1. you have such a wonderful way of sharing such precious parts of your world. thank you. he's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them they are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Kind Words...