Welcome!

My photo
i'm stacia. i'm a photographer located on the west coast of florida and i specialize in lifestyle, family portraiture. here you'll find a modge podge of my most recent work, personal projects and guest appearances by the cast of characters i call my family. my portfolio can be found at www.staciahehenberger.com

Monday, October 29, 2012

take ten week 2 finn | st. petersburg lifestyle photography


our life is far from perfect.
it is often messy.
and loud.
and there are tears. noise and tears a plenty.
these photographs remind me of the beauty that dwells in between.
having my camera in my hands reminds me to continue searching for it.
it forces me to see it for all it's worth and love it hard & deeply-
this beautiful mess that is our life.









personal project | take ten
take ten is a weekly, photo-storytelling project. it chronicles 10 random minutes in the life of cobe and finn. the goal is to capture them authentically. i will give them little direction and will do my utmost to avoid any 'cheese' poses. after one year, i will create an album of the images that will tell, what i hope to be an amazing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Words...